The AlleyOop Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems. All of our AlleyOop Trampoline Systems come with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
14′ Variable Bounce
Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is an elegantly simple innovation that helps optimize the shock absorption rate and the bounce performance of the trampoline. During a bounce, the VariableBounce™ System engages the springs asynchronously; a portion of the springs start to engage immediately when the jumper lands and the remaining springs engage a split-second later. Like an airbag in a car, this extra split second of time makes a big difference – especially during an awkward landing – because it allows a jumper to absorb impact forces more slowly and gradually throughout the body. Decelerating or stopping the falling jumper more slowly puts less stress on the body, less stress on the jumper’s knees, back, etc. The jumper’s body absorbs less of the fall energy so the springs absorb more and this results in a better return bounce. Bottom line, you get a smoother, more forgiving landing, and a better, higher return bounce. Our high quality AlleyOop springs, specifically engineered to bring you both comfort and height, further improve the bounce performance.
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9 inches in diameter and 2 mm thick
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscape
- Patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming
Frame Diameter: 2”
Frame Thickness: 2 mm
Finish: Galvanized & Powder Coated
Product Weight: 343 lbs.
Weight Rating: 245 lbs. Single User
Enclosure Impact: 295 lbs.
Spring Count: 96
Spring Length: 6.6” High Performance
Spring Pad: 21 oz. PVC Covering – 1” Foam
Mat Fabric: 5 Years
Mat Stitching: 5 Years
Enclosure Net: 5 Years
Springs: 5 Years
Spring Pad: 2 Years